Sunday, January 10, 2010

Remembering and living

Poptarts and blueberry muffins.
Coffee with the hubs.
A look at the calendar. Remembering.
Rushing out the door.
Walking into church.
Worship. Remembering.
Grace.
Shock.
Confusion.
Faith.
Loss.
Pain.
Cleansing tears.
More healing.
More grace.
More faith.
Surreal. Remembering.
God speaking.
God speaking.
Quick easy lunch at home.
Rush off to movie.
Theater all to ourselves.
New Orleans. Princesses. Remembering.
Reconnection with dear friends.
Dreams. Adjustments. Old and new.
Corky's BBQ.
Bedtime cuddles.
Chuck returns.
Betty Crocker Warm Delights and chamomile tea.
Hanging with Doug.
Fantastic. Humbling. In awe of Him.

Thank you, Father, for knowing the best for me, my husband, and all my children. I trust You. Again.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me of how my God takes care of me in all the little details.

    Miss Missa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, I am praying for you. God remembers and holds you and loves you and one day you will have her in your arms I believe that. I wish I had the answers or the right words to say. I love you.

    ReplyDelete