Monday, May 18, 2009

Dinner Menu

Sage Pork Chops
Great Garden Veggies (Saute 2 medium each of sliced zuc and summer squash, 1/2 c. sliced onion in 2 T. butter over medium heat until crisp, add 1/2 t. of each: salt, pepper, garlic salt, dried basil plus 2 medium tomatoes cut in wedges. Cook for about 2 more minutes. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.)

We had some old friends over for dinner. After an evening of memories and just good conversation, I always wonder why we don't have friends over more often. Tonight, I learned that dinner was much more pleasant since the boys loved all the dishes as we've had them on numerous occasions. Go ahead, I dare you, invite some friends over ... have a good time ... post your menu on your blog or comment here. We need other people ... in good times and bad. Life is too short not to share our journey with others closely. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree life is too short and we do need friends in good times and bad. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a carrot casserole recipe sort of like that one that I really. It has a lot more flour though. I'll definitely try your out. LOVE All Recipes! I seriously use it all of the time and Damien has liked pretty much everything I've made.

    ReplyDelete