Put on the belt of truth on the rollercoaster of life. - Elisa Morgan
My brokenness helped me to see the grace I'm standing on.
Limited window, countless opportunities. - Patrick Lencioni
What makes our family unique? - Patrick Lencioni
Engage in the examen with your family. - Tracey Bianchi
Find your "one big thing"! - Tracey Bianchi
Smart kids know that God is smarter than I am. -Kathy Koch
I'm too smart to make bad choices. - Kathy Koch
Parent what you were given, not who you wanted to have. - Kathy Koch
God wants us to raise kids who love him, live for him and make an eternal impact in their world. - Tim Kimmel
Grace is not so much what you do but how you do what you do. - Tim Kimmel
True greatness is a passionate love for Jesus Christ that shows itself in an unquenchable love and concern for others. - Tim Kimmel
Some have adventure inside of you that is waiting to be awakened. - Erwin McManus
The world needs you to live your most herioc life. - Erwin McManus
What you fear establishes the limits of your freedom. What you fear becomes your master. Perfect love casts out fear. God establishes boundaries of freedom. Your greatest life is awaiting you on the other side of your greatest fears. - Erwin McManus
She did what she could. - Mark 14
I don't wait to be invited to be, so why wait to do? - Elisa Morgan
I like that one - Parent what you were given, not what you wanted to have. Also, Erwins last one. Good Stuff.
ReplyDeleteWho is this Erwin McManus,very wise words came from there mouth.
ReplyDeleteMissa