Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Brothers' gift exchange

Earlier on Christmas Eve, I took each boy into our room separately and had several choices of "gifts" (from the stocking stuffers) to choose to wrap for the other. Not out-of-the-ordinary, they both chose the same thing ... a set of three Diego animals. It was not a hard decision for either of them. I wrapped them and they stuck the tags on before putting them under the tree for the following day. It was cute to hear them tell the other that they had a surprise but they couldn’t tell. Zach thought Sam would open it right away, so he was a little reluctant to put it under tree. Here's the video of Christmas morning when they gave each other their presents. It's in two clips because I got excited and stopped it in the middle. :) Too cute.

And the continuation ...

5 comments:

  1. once again...your boys are the sweetest ever. I just love their sweet little voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check my blog for an urgent prayer reqest about my daughter in Kenya. We need lots of prayer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is so much fun with little kids! I love being a mom too. Happy New Year, we will see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boys. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet. I especially love the hubby yawning in the background while saying, "Show mommy what you got".
    Sums up how we all feel about mid morning on Christmas day! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete