If you look at the ceiling, this is where the old auditorium ended and the foyer began. Sound booth completely built is right in front of outside door (by driveway).
The back of the auditorium ... far left door is to storage area, next door is to Bonnie's office (Aaron's old one), next one is to copy room (old acct. office)which can be accessed from Bonnie's office and the main secretary area.

ok a couple things I don't get. Do you have to got through the auditorium to get to the office? And you will be able to see into the office from the auditorium? Also, the storage room? I don't get it, wasn't that where the library was? It looks good with the paint. thanks for posting the pictures. It's going to be really weird when we come back.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping us up to date. I agree it will be totally different! I look forward to seeing the finished product.
ReplyDeleteWow . . . this looks great! I'm sure you guys will be overjoyed when it's all done.
ReplyDelete