ok, I miss fall! only 2 seasons here, hot and well, a little cooler, but still hot! That looked like so much fun. I LOVE fall! It's my favorite time of the year, especially when we lived in Chicago! And I agree with care-in your boys look so big, especially zacho, he's enormous! We haven't been gone that long right?
Did they get new pumpkins? You said they dropped thiers. Did they break? I don't know why I am so worried about their pumpkins ;) Anyway, those were very cute pictures.
For the inquiring minds ... they actually provided pens to write on names on the bottoms. And, the pumpkins they dropped didn't break so we still decided to keep them. We had to pick pretty small ones so that they could carry them. That didn't work though for Zach but Sam could carry Zach's. I totally forgot to pick one for myself, but frankly my hands were full. Who needs three pumpkins anyway?
Oh, and missy, the tractor wasn't really named Travis ... they just love Bob the Builder. I used "Travis" as part of the motivation since they couldn't quite understand how a farm didn't have any animals.
I love your cute pumpkins! :-)
ReplyDeleteI seriously didn't think these were your kids at first, they look so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute slide show!
ReplyDeleteWas that tractor really named Travis, or do your kids really like Bob the Builder???
Looks like such a fun day!! The only one of my kids I ever did that with was Emily, with her pre-school class.
ReplyDeleteI guess they wrote names on them??? How else would they figure out whose was whose when you got back? LOL
Great minds think alike... We went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday too. Your boys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteok, I miss fall! only 2 seasons here, hot and well, a little cooler, but still hot! That looked like so much fun. I LOVE fall! It's my favorite time of the year, especially when we lived in Chicago! And I agree with care-in your boys look so big, especially zacho, he's enormous! We haven't been gone that long right?
ReplyDeleteDid they get new pumpkins? You said they dropped thiers. Did they break? I don't know why I am so worried about their pumpkins ;) Anyway, those were very cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteFor the inquiring minds ... they actually provided pens to write on names on the bottoms. And, the pumpkins they dropped didn't break so we still decided to keep them. We had to pick pretty small ones so that they could carry them. That didn't work though for Zach but Sam could carry Zach's. I totally forgot to pick one for myself, but frankly my hands were full. Who needs three pumpkins anyway?
ReplyDeleteOh, and missy, the tractor wasn't really named Travis ... they just love Bob the Builder. I used "Travis" as part of the motivation since they couldn't quite understand how a farm didn't have any animals.
ReplyDeletea year from now....;)yikes i love those boys! and their mama is pretty cool too...
ReplyDeleteChristina, if you come back to read here - you haven't missed fall here -- it's still summer!! We're not having a fall this year. :(
ReplyDelete