Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Recipes

Here's a favorite from our family... by way of Campbell's
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
In skillet, cook 4 chicken breasts in oil until browned. Set chicken aside. Add can of cream of broccoli soup, 1/4 c. milk, 2 t. lemon juice, and 1/8 t. pepper. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Top with lemon slices (optional). Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until chicken isn't pink.
*I love this one with rice and another hot veggie or green salad. It's perfect for Sunday lunch since it takes a short time to prepare. Doug loves to have sauces to pour over everything, too.

Recently, I spent an evening combining all our favorite recipes into one book. I found this one in the process. I used to fix it a lot when we were first married, but it got lost in the shuffle. I probably made it too many times, and we got tired of it. Now, that Zach is eating table food, it's nice to have simple recipes that all FOUR of us enjoy. Plus, it's easy to have the extra ingredients on hand to double it for last-minute guests.

Any recipes you'd like to share?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the yummy sounding recipe. i may have to make it. i'm always looking for something new to make.

    ReplyDelete