We discovered that our home is ear infection-free per the doctor this morning. Of course, that doesn't include my weird ear issues, but that seems to be getting better too.
Yes, Zach finally licked this last ear infection after ... oh, 30 days of antibiotics!! This morning before we left, I noticed one of his top teeth (not the front!) poking through. The doc confirmed that there are some "monsters" (don't think I like that word!) coming through. Now, I can quit jumping at his cries at night .... I think we created some bad habits in the last month.
We spent the rest of our day at Tucker and Silas' house ... Tucker and Sam are too funny sometimes. They had a great time roaming around the yard. Silas isn't walking yet but he gets around everywhere, climbs stairs and goes back down .... so he's not far behind these two. It won't be long and Zach will want to get in on the fun. Shannon was there too ... somehow she can hold her own in our little playgroup even though she's the only girl.
Happy birthday to Mimie! We ate at Olive Garden tonight to help celebrate and finished the evening with birthday cake at the Johnson trailer. I'm pooped.
So glad you guys are over that. Ear stuff is no fun!
ReplyDelete