Monday, November 03, 2008

Pregnant or nursing

So I finally calculated it up ... since I first got pregnant with Sam in April of 2003 up until now -- I've had only two 5-month stretches when I haven't been either pregnant or nursing a baby. And, only for about 4 months did I do both at one time. That's pretty nuts. And, I'm not even a nursing fanatic. My only goal on that front is to reach the one year old mark when they can have cow's milk. All I can say is ... what an accomplishment! And it's not surprising that I can't find regular clothes that fit me in my closet.

2 comments:

  1. the things we do for our kids. you are a great mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, C, I hadn't thought about it, but I just realized that I've been preganant or nursing (or BOTH good gracious!) for almost 4 years straight! yikesaroo! Praise God for the opportunities He gives us to serve others, even by sharing our bodies with little ones for a season. :)

    ReplyDelete