listening to His voice and enjoying His presence
Awww! He looks SO sad...but that is pretty funny. Gotta love those brothers! :)
That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! You can just tell that he wants to tell on his brother if only he had the words!
That is classic!!!
Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious.
Poor thing...I better not show this to Elliya or she'll get ideas!
Oh girl! Poor little guy!! But it's so hilarious! :)
every time i see this i want to cry with him. Bad big brothers!!
Awww! He looks SO sad...but that is pretty funny. Gotta love those brothers! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! You can just tell that he wants to tell on his brother if only he had the words!
ReplyDeleteThat is classic!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! That is hilarious.
ReplyDeletePoor thing...I better not show this to Elliya or she'll get ideas!
ReplyDeleteOh girl! Poor little guy!! But it's so hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteevery time i see this i want to cry with him. Bad big brothers!!
ReplyDelete