Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not so much alike

These three were interesting to put aside each other ...
and made me thankful that they're not triplets.
Here's my response to all those comments
about Eli looking like either of his big brothers. Smile.

Four months old is such a fun age ...
The one thing in common is happy baby-ness.
Yep, I'm the mom. This is my work.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! And I agree, it is a fun age!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are each there own person.Aren't you glad God made us all different.

    Missa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea. They do look different but I think he and Zach look more alike than Sam... Regardless of who looks like who (or whom ;-) they all look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is totally cool how I can look at Sam and Zachs pics and see their big boy faces in their baby faces.

    4 month olds - Good Times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun age I do remember. Lots of smiles and giggles. Your boys are just too cute. I can tell they are brothers but thank the Lord they are all different (and different ages!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok in these pictures I think Eli looks more like Zach than Sam. I do see both of them in Eli. Although in person, I still see a lot of Sam.
    Oh, what does it matter... they are all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i think they are all so cute & different! okay HOW do you know how to do all this cropping & laying out...i am SO technologically challenged...i kind of wish we were stuck in the 90s. sometimes.

    ReplyDelete