This is one of the most fun projects in the world to do with kids! I've got to get a kit for Missy's kids. I know they'd love it. Years ago when Adam (now 23) was about 6 or 7 we raised a memorable bunch of butterflies. There were about 4 that survived, but one had a crippled wing. When we released the butterflies, they stayed around for 3 whole weeks because we had a great butterfly garden in the back yard. But one of the butterflies took a liking to Adam, and everytime he went outside it would land on his shirt, shoulder or cowboy hat and stay with him the whole time he was outside! He called it his 'buddiefly'.
Yeah!!for things bloomin and growin.I bought some Herbs today so am going pt put them in pots on the Back porch.
ReplyDeleteMiss Melissa
This is one of the most fun projects in the world to do with kids! I've got to get a kit for Missy's kids. I know they'd love it.
ReplyDeleteYears ago when Adam (now 23) was about 6 or 7 we raised a memorable bunch of butterflies. There were about 4 that survived, but one had a crippled wing. When we released the butterflies, they stayed around for 3 whole weeks because we had a great butterfly garden in the back yard. But one of the butterflies took a liking to Adam, and everytime he went outside it would land on his shirt, shoulder or cowboy hat and stay with him the whole time he was outside! He called it his 'buddiefly'.