Hmmm. I have to admit when I first saw the headline on this
article, my reaction was, "Gross. We Americans are ridiculous with our convenience foods." But after watching the video, "organic" made it a bit more appealing (maybe we'll see it on
Jon & Kate Plus 8 soon) even if the waistline of the developer was a turn-off. And, as the cook on numerous camping trips and youth retreats, I'm thinking it might be the way to go. And I thought the "just add water" kind of pancake mix was a breeze.
Ok, that looks pretty interesting. I wonder how good they are? Supposedly it's "organic" but it doesn't seem like anything in a can could be very good for you! :-) I'd be willing to try it - although $4.99 for a can of 15 does seem sort of pricey.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the spray cream cheese? Spray pancake batter just doesn't seem right!
ReplyDelete"That is just wrong' .I like home made.or even box but from a spray can no way.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
I would totally try it out on a retreat function. BUT - I recently read an article about organic foods and one comment was saying that an 'organic chip is still a chip' - ya know what I mean?
ReplyDeleteWhat makes me laugh is that I complain about having to make pancakes from Bisquick and yet I have a sister in Africa that has to make pancakes completly from scratch. Good grief are we spoiled!
ReplyDeleteI love Jon and Kate plus 8. I think that is such a cute show!
On a camping trip -- heck yeah!Otherwise I'm all about pancakes from scratch.
ReplyDeleteHey girl...Veazer said you went to a PACE school. What can you tell me about it?
ReplyDeleteThanks!