Quick assembly and rich flavor make this the perfect dish for casual entertaining.
Prep: 5 min. Cook: 25 min.
15 bacon slices
1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, minced
16 ounces penne pasta, cooked
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon pepper
4 green onions, sliced
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Coarsely crumble bacon.
- Sauté sliced mushrooms and garlic in reserved drippings 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in pasta, Parmesan cheese, whipping cream, and pepper; simmer over medium-low heat, stirring often, until sauce thickens (about 5 minutes). Stir in bacon and green onions. Serve hot.
Yield: 6 main-dish servings.
yummy! I will be making that for sure. That is super easy and pretty inexpensive. Thanks!
ReplyDeletegreat minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteAlways love getting new recipes. Thanks!
I just went grocery shopping and I got all the stuff. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteMan, I wish I was in a "cooking place" in my life. This would be really good! Maybe I'll print it off for later. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love new recipes!!!
ReplyDeleteAly