I've been tagged by Paige - and the game continues.
Rules: Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!
L - LSU .... we're rootin' for you tonight!
Y - Young ... I used to feel it, but now I'm not so much anymore.
N - Never-ending ... I've decided I will never get my scrapbooks up-to-date which further gives me an excuse to put off working on them. When did my hobby become a chore? Oh, yeah, when I became a mother. Yep, that's right.
E - Ephrata ... my hometown in the beautiful countryside of Pennsylvania. I didn't know it was so gorgeous until I moved to the south (no offense to you southern belles). I probably will never live in Yankee country again.
T - Trust ... all my faith is in the Creator of our world who gives and sustains life.
T - Time ... moves fast and slow all at the same time. How is that?
E - Elephant ... we have a baby in our house. His name is Baloney and he's a stuffed elephant. Oh, and he has a twin whose name fluctuates between Silly Cardee and Baloney Too. (Sheesh, boring are the letters in my middle name.)
Now I have to tag enough people for each letter in my middle name... andy, artsy fartsy, back porch, cheerful woman, tiny green dancer, waiting woman, and world's corner. Hope you guys don't mind playing. You're it!
yay! thanks for the tag. I love them. I like that the baby elephants name is baloney. My kids are not so creative. Chad's precious puppy is just plain puppy.
ReplyDeleteI'm working on it...as much as I like these little games they are hard for me to think of things! Don't feel bad, we don't even name things around here!
ReplyDeleteI'll do it! I love games!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Michelle, how can you dis "puppy"? I mean come on...in the context, it's a very personal name to Chaddo. ANyways, Ando has "puppy" too, so that's why I can preach!! ;) Love you!!
Well, I'm so very excited about this game, C-...not sure why but it makes me happy!
thanks for the tag. i'll get to working on it. oh and i'm going to send you a pic of baby abigail joy she is finally here.
ReplyDeleteEphrata. I just love saying it. Ephrata. It sounds lovely.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll gooogle it.
I can imagine you living in a beautiful country side-ish city called Ephrata.