A little tag from Michelle forces me to post again. I have to tell 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 of my friends.
1. I'm totally enjoying a random yet thoughtful gift from my sister-in-law. Delightful!
2. It's been unofficial puzzle week at our house ... big pieces, small pieces, ... are everywhere.
3. I can't stand when my bed is unmade (I know, Mom, you're shocked!). Doug and I made a deal within months of marriage...last one out makes the bed.
4. We're having lemon broccoli chicken w/rice and mixed vegetables for dinner with a little scoop of raspberry sherbet for dessert. (Joy, you wanna come?)
5. I'm digging afternoon Curves workouts (as opposed to early AM). Hooray for a better workout!
6. Eight years ago, I was in a pretty crazy season of my life (college grad, wedding/newlyweds, first real job, brand-new city, new church, new friends, new everything).
7. I may be addicted to children's books. The kids' bookshelf is full. I check-out 20+ books from the library twice a month. I buy them at thrift stores. I order them online through this. I love reading them.
7 friends tagged: Tiffany, Becca, John :), Stephen T., Christina, Renee D., Renee T.
I so want to come to your house for dinner!!! Sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteDrats, I was going to tag you!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm....I'm with Michelle. That dinner sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you on the bed making. Has to be done to relax around here!
Here's one fact for you! I was your 1000 person to look at your blog! YEA ME!!
ReplyDeleteHey Crystal, I'm with you on the library books. I feel so crazy leaving the library with a PILE of books - as if I'm never coming back:) Aly
ReplyDelete