Thursday, May 17, 2007

Angel Food

For the past several months, we have participated in a ministry called Angel Food. We have found this to be pretty helpful in reducing our grocery bill. There are no financial requirements to receive Angel Food. There are tons of host sites in many states. You can order and pay for it online. All you have to do is go pick it up on your site's distribution day once a month. Check it out … you may be surprised at how helpful this could be for your family. Plus, it's an incredible opportunity to develop relationships w/in your community, if you're interested in being a host site. It just makes sense.

For those in our area: here's the site we use.

5 comments:

  1. We do Angel Food, too. It is a great savings, and I love not having to think about meals. I just fix what we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben's parents do that in AR. Sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check that out.
    I will admit, I was a pinch disappointed...I thought for sure this was going to be a delicious summer recipe for an Angel food cake dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Food is awesome. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small world isn't it? We started using Angel Food last fall from a local church and then someone brought it up at our church (Saint Andres UMC) and now our church participates, so we get to buy it and volunteer also! Now if we could find some affordable healthcare...

    ReplyDelete