Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New book release

What to do? What to do? If there is one thing that can throw a glitch into all my efforts to maintain my self-imposed schedule of housework, errands, and the norm -- it's a good book. Book 6 in the Yada Yada Prayer Group series by Neta Jackson arrived on my doorstep today and I'm actually a little nervous to open it. Will I be able to put it down? Or will I fiercely abandon all else to finish it? Okay, so probably not, but I'm thankful that both boys are napping and I'm waiting for the dryer to finish. ;) Oh, the perks of being a stay-at-home mom. If I was really smart, I wouldn't have posted this and been reading this whole time.

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I totally forgot to check on that! Read on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book 4 of Yada Yada arrived at my door this week. My intent is to save it to read during our travels to/from Honduras later this month. I believe this may be the first series of books I've read in my entire life.
    Thanks for telling me about it. Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahaha! I can totally see Doug capturing lizards for you! Did he talk to it while he was trapping it? For some reason I see Doug kinda talking to the things as he releases them outside. Not sure why. I just can see him being silly like that.

    or...

    Is does he get in dragon slayer mode and yell at the creepies?

    I just gotta know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yada Yada isn't my thing, but when K. Kingsbury comes out with the 47th book in the latest series, I'm obsessed, and I do neglect everything, esp. sleep, to read it asap. I understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just cracks me up Crystal - I just bookmooched the first one of that series - haven't recieved it yet - should I be afraid? I had issues recently with this reading the Sara Donati Wilderness books my sister loaned me. Why do I always start reading series when the later books are out so that I have like 7 books to tempt me to read all one after the other? Its like chain chick-lit reading.

    ReplyDelete