Monday, March 12, 2007

So as not to let down the nieces...

Two Names You Go By
1. Pumpkin Sweetheart (JK!)
2. Cooder

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. tank
2. capris

Two Things You Have in a Relationship:
1. mutual desire to glorify God above all
2. peace

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do
1. prayer walk on the levee alone
2. reading/studying before the house stirs

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment
1. Zach's nose to stop running
2. a full night's sleep

Two Pets You Had
1. a goldfish that may have lasted for a month
2. can't think of anything else -- prefer people over animals

Two People Who Will Fill This Out
1. Karen
2. Michelle

Two Things You Did Last Night
1. went to church/youth group
2. watched Amazing Race (goodbye, Rob and Amber! ;) now it will be fun to watch!)

Two Things You Ate Today
1. chocolate peanut butter w/caramel swirl ice cream
2. crackers and dip (Aunt Ruthie's recipe)

Two People You Last Talked To
1. Sam
2. Zach

Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow
1. hopefully hangin' w/the Howers
2. laundry

Two Longest Car Rides
1. New Orleans to Bear Mountain (PA)
2. New Orleans to Chicago

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Valentine's Day
2. Easter

Two Favorite Beverages
1. decaf cafe mocha
2. frozen cafe au lait

4 comments:

  1. thanks for not letting us down...haha
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha!! it's you guys that are showing up on my sitemeter as located in northampton, mass. :) I guess that's where your internet provider is...weird. I thought I had a stalker. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right if that michelle was me. I will be posting soon. Also, I am so ashamed that you can see me on your site meter! I'm a freak! I work from home and my computer is right there always staring me in the face. So, I check your blog who knows how many times a day (actually you know how many times)... and that ice cream sounds yummy cooder ;) LOL !!! seriously LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i figured if you were telling everyone to post ... then surely you would post this. :) you're lucky you live in Bham ... too many readers there to know exactly if it's you. I don't think you're OCD ... no fear. LOL I knew listing that nickname was a mistake. :)

    ReplyDelete