Friday, February 09, 2007

Mysteries

Who sent us $30 worth of gift certificates to Cafe du Monde in the mail? Whoever you are, you are amazing and we are thankful!

Who is looking at my blog from Northampton, Mass? I do have sitemeter. ;)

What would motivate a 3 year old boy to want to poop in his underwear? I keep hearing the mothering myth of "one day it just all clicks" ... yeah, well, give me that darn remote!



I'll add more as they come to me ...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a whole lot of beignets...how fun!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we were thinking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw the poopy underwear away...

    I could never bring myself to clean it. How wasteful is that!?!

    He will get it before you know it. What is a real surprise is when they do it when they are 6-7. (and yes, that probably will happen some day when they are too busy to get up and go potty.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me, we found this little restaurant called Crescent City Beignets. We thought it was one of those little donut shops that DFW has a million of but they serve po boys and other NOLA style food along with beignets. We thought of you guys!

    I'm with graced...throw the poopy pants away. Since E has been on meds for her issue we have thrown several pairs of clothes away for the same reason. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've learned how to clean them in the toilet ... hold a non-poopy corner and let them half flush themselves down the toilet but not really. At least this gets most of it out, the washer gets the rest. If I had thrown ALL the poopy ones away -- there would be NONE to wear. I kid you not. I don't think anyone of us would have been able to stomach using cloth diapers -- agreed?

    ReplyDelete