Sorry C - as a rabid Eagles fan, I can honestly say that "sweetheart" isn't the word I'm using to describe the Saints on this appropriately rainy, dreary Monday morning.
By the by, props to you on your gloating. I was suspicious of whether you could truly be an honest-to-goodness football fan, but you clearly have the right perspective on what to do after a big win. Mid-way through the 3rd quarter, I was scripting my Northeast-attitude, chest-thumping post for your blog - unfortunately, I never got to finish it!
Enjoy the "buzz" that I'm sure will be palpable in NO this week.
Love it, love it! I wasn't sure if you'd strayed from your roots, but I see you've remained loyal. I normally do nominally support the Eagles -- had McNabb last year in FF so that helped -- but only to stir up the locals. Payton is a class act and he's created a team that everyone can be proud of.
Sorry C - as a rabid Eagles fan, I can honestly say that "sweetheart" isn't the word I'm using to describe the Saints on this appropriately rainy, dreary Monday morning.
ReplyDeleteBy the by, props to you on your gloating. I was suspicious of whether you could truly be an honest-to-goodness football fan, but you clearly have the right perspective on what to do after a big win. Mid-way through the 3rd quarter, I was scripting my Northeast-attitude, chest-thumping post for your blog - unfortunately, I never got to finish it!
Enjoy the "buzz" that I'm sure will be palpable in NO this week.
Love it, love it! I wasn't sure if you'd strayed from your roots, but I see you've remained loyal. I normally do nominally support the Eagles -- had McNabb last year in FF so that helped -- but only to stir up the locals. Payton is a class act and he's created a team that everyone can be proud of.
ReplyDelete