Tuesday, October 10, 2006
All four again
The boys and I enjoyed a long weekend without Doug ... well, we did enjoy it but we tried hard not to miss him too much. ;) Doug was at a YS conference in Austin from Thursday afternoon until Monday night. He came home earlier than I expected -- hooray! And like anyone expecting their love, crawfish jambalaya's aroma filled the house and was waiting for him!! :) Yum. It's soo good to be all together again. I learn more about myself than I want to know when I'm on my own as a parent ... but my patience and steady emotions last longer each time I have to experience it. Perhaps, with experience comes some growth and maybe even some wisdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am hoping that my patience is stronger when Ben heads to Washington DC next month. Knowing that we are in a foreign country while he is an ocean away makes me wonder...
ReplyDelete