Thursday, September 21, 2006
What a deal!
Yes, you can add me to the list of people tired of hearing about the price of gas in the news i.e. "pain at the pump", etc. Heaven forbid if our busy American lives would slow down as gas prices rise. Whatever. Sometimes we Americans can be pretty whiney. Talk to the Brits about the price of gas. ANYWAY, in spite of my apathy towards the gas prices, I have to admit I enjoyed getting gas yesterday for $1.99/gallon. I found the station by accident on my way to meet playgroup at the park in Kenner (Williams/W Metairie Rd). It was 2.09, but when I stopped two hours later ... voila! The price had dropped a dime. A momentary accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, the ~$7 or 8 a gallon over here was one of our deciding factors of not getting a car while in England.
ReplyDeletewow that's good 1.99. we're still at about 2.29ish. but 7 to 8...that's insane.
ReplyDeletethe funny think is it's still 2.25 over on the Westbank and it was 2.20 at a station across the street from the 1.99 one. weird.
ReplyDeleteit seems to be like that alot cheaper at one station than the other. it is weird.
ReplyDelete