Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How could I ...

... not call my wonderful Daddy on Father's Day? But alas, it's true and I apologize. And since I know you check this every night, Dad ... happy belated Father's Day to you! You've been a pillar of strength, stability, and faith for as long as I can recall. Thanks for your undying support and love from the time I came into your life as a cute blonde curlyhead until now. But, most important, thank you for praying for me and our family in the good times and the bad ... I know we're near to your heart and you lift us up to God as you think of us, as we do with you. He's done amazing things for all of us, huh? I'm so thankful for you and I thank God every time I think of you.
Love you, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. I was sitting on the couch on Saturday watching World Cup or something with Ben when a Tiger Woods commercial came on with him and his dad. It then hit me that Father's Day was the next day! Poor dads and grandpas never seem to have it as good as their counterparts do on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete