Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shiver me timbers!

As promised, here's Zach with his orthoptic eye patch yesterday. He tried his best to get it off, but they're pretty sticky so he couldn't get it. He started fussing towards the end of the 45 minutes, but I think it was because he was ready to nap. One eye is blocked already, why not?

Today's time went better ... although he did get the first one off, but the second one stuck a bit better. I'm amazed he can still crawl, pull up and cruise without losing his balance.

P.S. Don't miss the "peeker" in the picture.

3 comments:

  1. i saw the peeker right away although i love sam's eye patch. what a cool dude. clever title too. love it. i hope and pray the eye patch works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zach! Hang in there - I can only imagine, but it seems like it would be pretty frustrating. We love you!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. even with the patch he is getting so adorable! his smiles are contagious!

    ReplyDelete