Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More light, more sleep

Oh, how I love having more light in the evenings since Daylight Savings. Walking on the levee as a family after dinner is much more fun when it doesn't get dark so quickly. Plus, I've enjoyed more sleep in the mornings since it's not quite as bright. I think Sam is still on the old time as he's been getting up closer to 9am again instead of 7:30am. Unfortunately, we've gone to bed later so I haven't had the energy to get up before the boys (Zach has already adjusted!) and have some alone time before they wake. One day, I'll become an early riser ... but it won't be tomorrow.

An fellow blogger challenged her readers to write out 10 blessings from today! Here's mine, momaoge!
1. I wasn't visited by a little boy at the side of my bed in the wee hours of the morning.
2. I don't have to use an annoying alarm ... just charming little voices to wake me.
3. I was able to help two friends find new owners for their pianos that they wanted to give away.
4. My sister called and we chatted before my day really got started.
5. All the bills are paid and given to the mailman today.
6. Laundry was completely finished by the time the boys napped this afternoon.
7. They napped at the same time, woke happy, and played in their beds for a little while.
8. I cooked dinner while they played together contently.
9. Dinner turned out yummy -- Bacon Chicken Alfredo.
10. It's almost 9pm and I'm off to take a leisurely shower.

It sure is easy to find the blessings in a day when you're looking for them ... I'd love to hear yours ... care to comment?

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to read your blessings. That was great!! Your babies sound so adorable.

    ReplyDelete