I'm not sure what it is with the cowboy cliches (see second to last post), but that's what it feels like. I've been busy, busy, busy .... scrapbooking!! Hooray! My dilemma will be solved when I purchase a big plastic tub to stick my books in ...when we evacuate. I've almost caught up on my Christmas album (1 spread for each year) .... I broke my pattern and did a N.O. spread this year as well as a PA spread, but it's been just that kind of year --- one to break traditions. I'm actively working on our 2004 family album -- have maybe half of it completely finished. Two PA trips to scrap yet as well as a couple odd pages in addition to others at the beginning of the year which will take longer. Since we purchased our newest digital in May of that year, it will be interesting to go back and try to find the negatives and pictures from the first several months. Digital pictures are so much easier to organize and order prints.
And since we just got TiVo (thanks to Doug's technology addiction! JK), I can actually access all my digital pictures on the TV using the remote. No more hopping from the worktable to the computer to find a date or picture to order. Okay, so I admit it ... I'm liking TiVo a lot. I'm not convinced it will help us watch less TV, but it WILL allow us to watch exactly what we want to watch, when we want to, w/o commercials. It's already been great for the kids' shows. We even found one called, Signing Time .... Sam loves it even though he doesn't use signs anymore. Maybe we can teach Zach some new ones. He already recognizes the "eat sign" -- that will stop the grouchies as soon as I sign it for him. Gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment