Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Projects To Tackle

I figured I'd type out this list of things to do that have been running through my head for the last several days. This is really just for me, but feel free to comment with ideas or suggestions. I need all the help I can get. Perhaps I'll update this post as I finish.

OUTSIDE:
1. Figure out what to put in the front flowerbed, buy plants/flowers, and put them in.
2. Get rid of empty old frig on back porch.
3. Get an estimate on a new fence for property. Pave the driveway into back patio area?
4. Find or buy a bird feeder for outside dining room windows.
5. Do something with the area around the front porch.

VACATIONS:
1. Plan fall family vacation to west coast (Cannon Beach?).
2. Investigate housing for Gulf coast Daspit vacation in early August.
3. Figure out when to visit PA in 2006.

SCRAPBOOKS: (the desire to do it has revived itself!)
1. Start Zach's baby book.
2. Finish journaling in Sam's baby book and do 2nd year bday pages.
3. Christmas 2005 pages in Christmas album.
4. Figure out where to start in family albums (beginning of 2004-now).

This is actually just the beginning, and I'm already feeling like that's too much. I feel like we've taken a "year off" of normal stuff with buying the house last year and Zach's arrival, besides Katrina -- it's time to get back in the saddle and enjoy not being pregnant or having a newborn in tow. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with the Oregon coast. A couple of years back Heather and I spent a couple of days at Canon Beach while the gparents kept the kids. It was very nice. You've got to find a whale watching tour if you make it up there.

    ReplyDelete