Just somethin' about 'em ... feels lazy and I never feel guilty doin' nothin'. Even though Doug is gone with the youth to Baton Rouge (returns tonight) and it feels like a normal weekday, I know with the sleep I got last night that today will be a better day than yesterday!
We may take in a St. Patrick's Day parade -- they actually throw carrots, potatoes, and cabbage (to make Irish stew). I'm thinking that could be dangerous!! The highlight of our day will be to ride to the airport and welcome Aunt Joy (my sis) and her "work team" to New Orleans. They'll be here all week. I know the boys will enjoy being out 'n about today.
Enjoy your Saturday!
I completely agree -- Saturdays are great because you CAN do nothing. But if you happen to do something you can feel VERY accomplished because you made the choice to get it done on a day when it's ok not to. :)
ReplyDelete