Monday, February 20, 2006

Hooray for today!

Only do a load of laundry if you have time to do everything: wash, dry, fold, and put away.

I read this recently and took it to heart today! Yes, five loads of laundry washed, dried and now just one to fold and two to put away in the boys' room when they wake from naps. Sure felt productive and I've realized that I'm just not in the mood to go anywhere on Mondays after busy weekends, I should just plan on Monday as my laundry day.

I THINK I have healthy boys again! We're still finishing the antibiotics, but I saw the sparkle in Sam's eyes again on Thursday before we left for Bham. Zach has been more vocal and expressive which makes me think that finally he's feeling better too. It was so fun to watch the two of them play today ... together and separately for long stints on their own. Of course, inbetween laundry loads, I enjoyed some floor time too. We took a stroller ride to the dollar store and hardware store and then they were both ready for naps -- at the same time! Hooray!

Meatloaf is in the oven -- Doug's favorite! I'm off to finish folding, watch a little Olympics, and maybe try to get a chapter of Blue Like Jazz in before the quiet ends.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl how are you? it's jenn from sebc. i just wanted to send you a comment to let you know that i am out there. your boys are adorable. they've grown so much. i know andy is a weird screen name but i wasn't sure about using my own name at first so i shortened the last name which was actually what michael's grandpaw was called. anyways... just wanted to way hi and horray for your today. (well i guess it was yesterday but still hooray.)

    ReplyDelete