Tonight while comforting Sam who was having trouble falling asleep ... I asked him if he wanted me to sing a song. He said, "Yes." When I asked him what song ... he said, "Jesus I know. I sing too." What a precious moment to have him try his best to sing with me, remembering most of the words at the end of each line.
After we were finished, he piped up, "Jesus I know again." As we sang it the second time, the chorus went, "Yes, Jesus loves Sam (I changed it.)" When we got to the next "Yes, Jesus loves" ... Sam sang, "Zach!" He loves that brother of his.
For those of you who need to be reminded of the words ...
Jesus loves me, this I know.
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
They are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.
so cute!
ReplyDeleteOoh...that was me.
ReplyDelete