Friday, January 20, 2006
If it's not one, it's the other
Today I took Sam back to the doctor to check his ears after having the ear infection and being on antibiotics for 10 days. He's a-okay ... hooray! But, the doctor asked about Zach and I told her that he's been up in the middle of the night for the last couple nights and hard to get back to sleep, although he's sleeping fine during the day. Dr. Oates checked his ears and, yes, he has an ear infection now. Antibiotics for him and back to the dr. in 10 days. After the first dosage, he slept through the night, so I'm sure he's feeling better already. This might seem like the norm for most families, but honestly these were the first "sick visits" we've had for the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment