Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
With extra time at home this week because of THREE snow days, we were able to do lots of creating. Sam was interested in having a mailbox, so we ended up making one for each member of the family. Here's our little mail center in the hallway. Within the first hour, Doug's box and my box were stuffed and Eli's was not far behind. Mind you ... mine had many paper heart doilies ... some with a simple Z on them or just blank ... along with several other creations. Sam was so eager for us to open our boxes because they were so full that we "checked" our mail last night. Now, I think we'll wait until Valentine's Day to open them again. I'm certain there will be many more deliveries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, cute idea! I've seen so many great ideas floating around but just haven't had the time/energy to do it. Glad you did!
ReplyDeleteVery neat idea! I've been too sick, too busy and too busy taking care of the sick to care this year. Maybe I can fit something in tomorrow as we wait for My Love to arrive!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO sweet!
ReplyDelete