listening to His voice and enjoying His presence
Too cute!! He is growing up way to fast.
I wrote the last note,forgot to put my name.HEHE!Missa
wow.. that is awesome. I can't believe he is walking.. unreal! seriously.
Rachel, he's not walking on his own yet. He was cruising before crawling and recently has found security in just standing alone ... but no steps yet.
I love how at that age, they just keep walking until they get stuck, then can't figure out how to turn around. He is so cute!
Wow, that child is just growing up way to fast! And look at all that hair!
Awwww, he is too cute! I can't believe he is old enough to be doing that! Crazy!
Too cute!! He is growing up way to fast.
ReplyDeleteI wrote the last note,forgot to put my name.HEHE!
ReplyDeleteMissa
wow.. that is awesome. I can't believe he is walking.. unreal! seriously.
ReplyDeleteRachel, he's not walking on his own yet. He was cruising before crawling and recently has found security in just standing alone ... but no steps yet.
ReplyDeleteI love how at that age, they just keep walking until they get stuck, then can't figure out how to turn around. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, that child is just growing up way to fast! And look at all that hair!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, he is too cute! I can't believe he is old enough to be doing that! Crazy!
ReplyDelete