Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Quick recap

Multitudes of blog posts have been swirling in my head since my last post, but time does not allow. Here's a quick recap. Hopefully, I'll acquire some time to expound on these topics more soon ... look for back-dated posts.

--Sam is five. Seriously.
--We caroled at the old folks' home.
--We partied with fellow pastors and church leaders, as well as our community group.
--I've been baking up a storm ... of Christmas gifts and just-for-us goodies.
--I remembered why I love when my mom sends the sugar (cut-out) cookies to my boys.
--The boys and I watched their friends in a Christmas play and also enjoyed a live nativity.
--All 3 boys were part of the Christmas play at church ... even Zach's stuffed zebra. Seriously cute.
--I love having old friends in town for the holidays.
--Eli has an ear infection (as of yesterday), but is officially a crawler (as of today).
--We exchanged lots of gifts today.
--Christmas cards are still waiting to be addressed.
--Tomorrow is devoted to Jesus' birthday, complete with birthday cake, pinata, craft, etc.
--Doug puked most of tonight. I'm considering the couch this Christmas Eve. Ok, not really ...

So much to be thankful for ... and so excited for 2009!
Merry Christmas, blog fans.

1 comment:

  1. 5 was a hard age for me with both of mine. Not that they where hard, but that 5 is 5!!!!!!!! They aren't babies anymore :(

    Hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed all the goodies you baked up!

    ReplyDelete