Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our version of Mr. Bingle


So, making a snowman ... even mini size ... when the "snow" is literally ice with gloves that are not necessarily waterproof was more difficult than I thought. In keeping with New Orleans tradition, we created a Mr. Bingle hence the leaf wings and pinecone hat. We had to get a little creative with the acorn top eyes and nose. Sam and Zach were too cold to take a picture with it. We're just not equipped for snow even if it's minimal. Socks for mittens don't work very well, but it sounded like a good idea. Sam keeps checkout on Mr. Bingle to see if he's melted ... been reading too many Frosty books I guess. Sam declared a minute ago, "God sent the snow for us ... because we never saw it before."

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Cute. Cute.

    Mr. Bingle, what Sam said, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mini snowman...I can't believe it passed us by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really fun! I cannot believe that we missed the snow by just a couple of days!! We have really cold weather at the camp, but no snow because we have no winter rain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very fun! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete