Now that Eli isn't sleeping ALL the time, it's so fun to see how he responds to his brothers and their normal activities. I couldn't help but capture this moment and think, "How fun is this!" It's hard to imagine that he's already 3 months, amusing us with his smiles constantly, and has settled nicely into our family schedule. He had his first "swim" in a pool this week. He naps longest when the other two are napping/resting in the afternoons and is sleeping well through the night. He recognizes "his song" when the boys and I sing to him. Hearing it, he totally relaxes and crashes in his bed with barely a fuss. The music from his mobile seems to help him feel comfortable enough to fall asleep on his own. The big boys love to give Eli kisses and hugs all day long, but mostly at bedtime. They don't ever forget about him. Recently, I've learned to bring along a stuffed toy that he can handle while we're out. I'm amazed at how beautifully he's fit into our family.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Captured moment
Now that Eli isn't sleeping ALL the time, it's so fun to see how he responds to his brothers and their normal activities. I couldn't help but capture this moment and think, "How fun is this!" It's hard to imagine that he's already 3 months, amusing us with his smiles constantly, and has settled nicely into our family schedule. He had his first "swim" in a pool this week. He naps longest when the other two are napping/resting in the afternoons and is sleeping well through the night. He recognizes "his song" when the boys and I sing to him. Hearing it, he totally relaxes and crashes in his bed with barely a fuss. The music from his mobile seems to help him feel comfortable enough to fall asleep on his own. The big boys love to give Eli kisses and hugs all day long, but mostly at bedtime. They don't ever forget about him. Recently, I've learned to bring along a stuffed toy that he can handle while we're out. I'm amazed at how beautifully he's fit into our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Isn't God good?"....three sweet boys.
ReplyDeleteMiss Missa
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me miss the little kid phase and all the toys on the floor, and makes me happy to be out of it. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteGlad ya'll are doing well :)