Monday, April 28, 2008

Glimpses of our garden

flowerbed ... has survived a year!!

cucumber, herbs, eggplant

I can't wait for these to pop!

tomato plant bucket w/marigolds on top

fig tree (for you, Dad)

Most of the plants have seemingly doubled in size since I took these pics last Monday, especially the potted ones. It is indeed a happy spring.

3 comments:

  1. My herb garden is growing like mad.Matt is taking them to the restaurant with him. Would you like some mint? I have two kinds.

    Missa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I wish I had a green thumb . . . well, apartment living doesn't afford me the ability to develop one, either. Oh well. Looks like a great garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...I am glad to see a picture of the tomato plant with the merigolds. I couldn't picture that in the past. That is pretty cool.
    Word to the wise on the fig tree. We have one...they get huge. They drop seeds and sprout up new branches. Keep up with the pruning, or it will get like mine and be unmanagable.

    Also, need to see some new baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete