Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Seattle pics

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man doug looks like zacho in that one pic...oh and cute coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those pics brought back memories from when I lived there as a young child. Glad you had a wonderful time .I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great trip.. i am glad you guys had time to yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you went to ivars. that's where our friends took us the first time that we went to seattle. looks like you guys had a really great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. All your stories of walking around, just eachother sounds like a dream!! And that is a really nice place you guys stayed. YAY for you!!! That's important. I'm glad you guys got some time together :)

    ReplyDelete