Day 3 (yesterday) was astounding. No accidents at all ... everything went where it was supposed to be. I could get used to this... fast. I don't want to speak too soon, but ... so many moms said (during my long endeavor to train Sam), "One day it just clicks." Well, that did happen for Sam, but it was a long time coming. I think we may have found the click already with Zach. Is that even possible. We're doing well and he loves to be dry. He popped out of his bedroom door yesterday before his nap and said, "Mom, I'm happy." Aaah. He's such a sweet kid.
Here's a little clip of our excitement before simultaneous yellow deposits from both before we donned pajamas for the night:
i miss their voices.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute :) I was smiling so big watching them.
ReplyDeleteWho knew we could be so happy over the color yellow! :)
ReplyDeleteYAHOO!! We are getting very close ourselves! Of course, he's got a cold(???) right now and not wanting to do much of anything. Love that underwear dance!
ReplyDeleteOH! And do y'all have Kohl's down there? They had both Bob the Builder and Thomas boxer briefs! We just bought Seth some with Diego and Bob the Builder last week.
So fun! Nothing is quite the same as a big brother cheering on the little one, huh?!?!? I LOVE being a boy mommmy!
ReplyDeleteYeah Zacky! C, you have done a wonderful job as a mommy.
ReplyDeleteMissallissa
Yeah! With all of the struggles with Sam, you deserve to have an easy one. We've had underwear for Orin for 2 months now and still haven't started. I think it's laziness and a little worry that he's not ready - not that I would know. I guess I should bite the bullet and try...but I think if he's not "clicking" in a couple of days, I'm running back to diapers!
ReplyDelete