Thursday, August 23, 2007

No tootin' horns, just honored

Katrina has defined our lives as a family in ways we don't even understand yet. When Doug and I ponder God's workings in the midst of this tragedy that we lived through first-hand, we're remain humbled that God chose us to be in this place for this season. Doug was given the opportunity to be a part of this article recently published in DTS's quarterly magazine Kindred Spirit for friends of the school. Here's the link: Anchored in Deep Waters: Dallas Seminary Grads in the Aftermath of Katrina.

EDIT: I fixed the link.

4 comments:

  1. when i tried to clink on the link for the article, it gave me an error. Am i doing this correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYSTAL! i wanna read the article!
    oh and by the way, i quit soccer;)love you!
    em

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to laugh when you read this but I can't post anonymously on Renee's blog so if you'll pass this along. For kids music, check out Dennis at musicbydennis.com (he's local), of course Raffi, and also the G.T. and the Halo Express which is Bible Verses set to music with conversation in between (gthalo.com)
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben had his copy of KS laying next to the bed the other night...so I found the article and read it. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete