Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zach is two

Our littlest man has reached his second birthday. I still can't believe it. We had an incredible birthday party for him complete with some of his favorite things: trains and cars and lots of tracks to ride them on. It's funny how different just being the second born is from the firstborn. The big brother had a hard time not wanting the limelight, and Zach didn't seem to notice and enjoyed it all in his own little way. He loves everything he was given from books and puzzles to games from trains and cars to tracks. I was amazed at how quiet the house was in the days following his big day. Two little boys were busy with all the new stuff. I'll add pictures from the party later, but here's one of him playing on the day after...the big present which also becomes our coffee table. He seems to have figured that out, too, since we caught him with his feet propped up a couple days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment