listening to His voice and enjoying His presence
I love your pick for the art one...I can totally see that for you. Fun stuff!
that was very cool! I loved it.
Aw yes, you are the camping family! Very cool...now go scrap it!
You and I may actually be the same person. All the things you picked were either my first or close second, can't decide which, choice. Very cool.
love it. i did one on my blog too. i know i've been MIA for a while. i'm trying to get back to blogging. computers being down and only being able to do computer stuff at work is difficult.
I love your pick for the art one...I can totally see that for you.
ReplyDeleteFun stuff!
that was very cool! I loved it.
ReplyDeleteAw yes, you are the camping family! Very cool...now go scrap it!
ReplyDeleteYou and I may actually be the same person. All the things you picked were either my first or close second, can't decide which, choice. Very cool.
ReplyDeletelove it. i did one on my blog too. i know i've been MIA for a while. i'm trying to get back to blogging. computers being down and only being able to do computer stuff at work is difficult.
ReplyDelete