The boys and I made a little trip to our favorite place in Belle Chasse, Razor's Edge Beauty Salon. Awhile ago, I decided that with all the super-thick hair in our family...we were going to spend money to get someone else to cut our hair. This morning, we had probably run a little too many errands before our appointment because Zach was not his normal happy self while in the chair. While Sam went first, Zach was quick to remember and point to the lollipop container on top of the vending machine. He climbed into the chair w/the booster like he was going to just do it like Sam, but it only got worse from there. By the time Debbie was finished, he was covered with hair, (especially since the cape wasn't cool after the first 5 minutes) and his hair was sticking to him everywhere since we gave him a sucker halfway through. After another 10 minutes of wrestling (not really, but kind of), his style was presentable. Before I put him the van, I removed his shirt (full of hair) which just caused more hair to land on his fresh lollipop. A little water to splash it off and we were on our way. By the time we reached home, he was fussing about his fingers being sticky. And despite our routine of night-time baths, both of the boys were in the tub before lunch.

Here's my big boys and their haircuts. :)
They look very handsome! I'll make note of that whole lollipop/hair thing. LOL
ReplyDeleteVery handsome little guys -C ! I loved the story too, I can just imagine it.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like cutting the hair on a moving target. Just hang in there, it really does get easier!
ReplyDeletewow sounds like a wild day. the boys look very nice i can't imagine having to think about haircuts. with the 2 girls..we have never been down that road. don't you just love spring/summer time?
ReplyDeleteSo this is why we keep Orin's hair long! Just joking. Can't wait to see the new cuts in a few weeks. :-)
ReplyDeletei swear Zach has the sweetest smile, both your guys are adorable of course. we have to trim claire's bangs regularly (auntie Georgia is in charge) and the last time we took her to the salon they gave her lollipop, simply agast that i don't give her lolli's on a regular basis. i just can't keep up with the sticky fingers.
ReplyDelete