Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Saw the Light

... the David Crowder version... has been dubbed "the jumping music" in Sam's mind! :) After removing the cushions from the loveseat, Sam yells, "Let's turn on the jumping music!" And, we all enjoy a rousing couple times through of the favorite old song, I Saw the Light. With the beat of the crowd clapping, it's sure to bring a couple jumps out of anyone! :) Zach gets on the couch too and marches since he's not quite mastered jumping yet. Yes, I think a trampoline is in our future. ;)

3 comments:

  1. My kids *love* that CD - especially the "jumping song." Seth loves to dance along anytime that song comes on - or any song for that fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look into that CD...our boys like the VBS CDs that Fellowship Church (back in Grapevine, TX) put out every year. Those songs are great for jumping on the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a trampoline... We are looking to pass it on. Tim and Tiffany loved the trampoline, yet the extra insurance premium keeps us from using it.

    ReplyDelete