The first words of each month's first blog post. A friend did this ... not sure what mine will look like. :)
January - We had a smooth "day at the airport" today as both flights were on time and went smoothly.
February - I took Zach back to the doctor on Tuesday to see if his ear infection had cleared. Nope!
March - While Zach napped this morning, Sam played outside on the back patio for a couple hours.
April - Oh, how I love having more light in the evenings since Daylight Savings.
May - Just for fun, I searched for books with our boys' names in the title on our local library's catalog.
June - I actually got some time in at the church library this morning ... Sam watched Curious George while Zach napped in the nursery!
July - Yep, that boy [Zach] is all over the place.
August - I should be sleeping since it's 1:30am, but I think the frozen cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde is keeping me awake!
September - While growing up, the Moyer kids were greeted with the voices of Ranger Bill and Uncle Charlie as we descended the stairs on Saturday mornings.
October - Sunday ... our final full day in PA.
November - Our day didn't go anything as planned--yesterday. You'd never guess by this picture that Sam was in the ER earlier in the morning for breathing treatments.
December - Bringing a live Christmas tree into the house is an adventure in itself with two toddler boys.
There ya have it ... maybe my next post will have to be our 2006 family month-by-month photos in review!
this was cool. i'll have to do it later. thanks for the idea. i'm interested to see how mine will look.
ReplyDelete