Friday, October 13, 2006

It's about time!

New Orleans, LA 65...75 F

The above is from our my yahoo page ... today's high and the low for our city!! I can hardly believe it. Doug opened the door to leave the house, and immediately turned around to retrieve a jacket from the closet. The chill from opening the door is still lingering in the air of our living room. Indeed, I'm enjoying THIS moment.

I think a park is in order for today's activities ... or maybe just a walk downtown after a ride on a ferry. Yeah, that's me ... all in a day's "work".

Happy Friday, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. have fun. it's beautiful here too. we need to go to a park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been rainy all morning so we skipped the park and took a stroller ride to the hardware store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still fun. find anything good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just the hooks to hang the toddler swing off the back porch that we received from freecycle

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love back porch swings. my mom and sister and i spent lots of time on our back porch swing. make many memories.

    ReplyDelete