Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hallelujah ...

... for whoever came up with the idea of women's retreats! :) Next weekend at this time I'll be waking at Camp Istrouma in the midst of the woods... hopefully to chilly weather and peaceful quiet and sweet moments with my Father. I'm already dreaming of the rocking chair on the porch overlooking the woods and the lake. Can you tell it's been awhile since I've been away from dh and the boys? About three years, but I've not be counting. ;) I hear, "Ma ... ma" from the littlest ... dream over.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...enjoy. It will be so nice to be able to be in God's beauty and talk to Him with out being interupted. I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ironic, friend! I'm going on retreat with our church women from Oak Mountain Presbyterian next weekend also. I'm not staying overnight :( due to expenses, but I'll be spending almost all day Sat. Oh, YES, mommies need time to be quiet and away from it all...to be refreshed in the ultimate relationship...as you said, the one with our Father! I pray it will be richly refreshing for you!

    ReplyDelete