One night after dusk, Rob and Christina got us all on the shore for some crabbin'. It was fun to try to find them and catch them in our bucket. It was more fun to watch Rob (and especially Christina) run around like crazy people. When I finally handed over the camera and took a turn, it was much more challenging than I thought -- however, I guess I was too zealous since I happened to eliminate the crab instead of actually catching it. (Guess who's fish was the first to die, too?) Although Sam didn't mind R and C catching them and squealing the process, he didn't care for Mom doing it. I still don't get the "let's catch the critter, put him in a bucket, then let him go" trick, but it was fun nonetheless.
P.S. I've been trying to add some pix to this but they won't work for some reason, so I'm just going to post without them. I know. You're sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment