Monday, August 07, 2006

On the pier

Rob and Christina have become avid casual fisherpeople ... so some of us tried our hand at catching a fish. I haven't really fished since I was in elementary school at Greenview Bible Camp with the Children's Prayer Hour group from GFC, so it was fun to do it again. While we were out there, Dolphins swam across the sound right in front of us and allowed us to see them jump in the water as well as several schools of fish that were moving out of their way. It was beautiful. Although Doug had a fish on his line while he and Sam were out there, it got away! After Sam and I came in for lunch, Doug caught one with Sam's Nemo pole before coming in. Shrimp was the choice bait and they were eating more off our lines than we could actually pull in. Good times ...

1 comment:

  1. So what happened to your husband? Has he changed blogs? I'm also having withdrawals from his podcasts. If you didn't talk about him in your blog, I'd think he fell off the face of the earth!

    ReplyDelete